Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrystalMuBG Season 5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guide] Getting Powerful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dungeon

[Guide] Getting Powerful Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Getting Powerful   [Guide] Getting Powerful I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:01 am

* A lot of new players are disoriented because the server is getting stronger and players are becoming stronger as well .
* Now , you can find how to get stronger fast and get friends and respect from players .
* First of all , you'll have a 1-level character with 0 resets . You'll appear in Lorencia/Noria/Elbeland Etc.
* There are 2 ways to level-up when you are new on this server : alone or with other players .
* I suggest players to not try to level alone . It's verry hard and it will take a lot of time . Also , the new players can't kill all the mobs from the server . So it will be extremely hard to do the first reset .
* Because of this , I suggest the 2'nd way : go in lorencia and search for a good player . Talk nice with him and ask him to help you . If you do this , you can level faster and get friends also .
* When you'll get stronger , you should help new players also . You can earn respect on server verry fast helping them , like you were helped at the beggining by other good players .
* Make friends , help them , don't stay only for level , the most important thing is to know you make friends which can help you in the future when you'll need .
* I hope I helped you guys !
Back to top Go down

[Guide] Getting Powerful
Page 1 of 1