Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrystalMuBG Season 5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul7

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Hello
First of all I didn't know where to put this so I figured this would be the most reliable forum.

Uhh
1. I would really love it if the PVP server worked, (anoying afkers)
2. If this is possible I would like to request a SMS donation for the United Kingdom, I thought that this is very weird since a country as big as the capital of England has a SMS donation, but not the UK. So if it is possible I would like to request this.

I don't mean any offence.

Thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Admin
Admin
Fenix

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Soul7 wrote:
Hello
First of all I didn't know where to put this so I figured this would be the most reliable forum.

Uhh
1. I would really love it if the PVP server worked, (anoying afkers)
2. If this is possible I would like to request a SMS donation for the United Kingdom, I thought that this is very weird since a country as big as the capital of England has a SMS donation, but not the UK. So if it is possible I would like to request this.

I don't mean any offence.

Thank you for reading

Ok Soon we will add this at UK Wink
Back to top Go down
https://crystalmubg.forum.st
Soul7

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

ok thanks
me and my friend already planning on buying the 7k credit set Smile
Back to top Go down
InSaNeBM

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:42 am

Not related to original topic but I have a problem with my account. I am new to the server and i have registered but each time i try to log in i get account invalid.

Would like to try so help would be greatly appreciated!!

And I have also tried making another account with no LCK

Thanks in Advance
InSaNeBM
Back to top Go down
SlashD
Prefect
Prefect
SlashD

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:39 am

InSaNeBM wrote:
Not related to original topic but I have a problem with my account. I am new to the server and i have registered but each time i try to log in i get account invalid.

Would like to try so help would be greatly appreciated!!

And I have also tried making another account with no LCK

Thanks in Advance
InSaNeBM

Maybe problem is in how you write the acc...Big and little letters have diferent codes in server...control if you correct write account and password, and if registration on page was succesfully
Back to top Go down
InSaNeBM

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

I have tried several times and still have account invalid when i try to log on. I am now able to use account on web so everything should be good...but cant log into game
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Admin
Admin
Fenix

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:33 pm

InSaNeBM wrote:
I have tried several times and still have account invalid when i try to log on. I am now able to use account on web so everything should be good...but cant log into game

Yeah Donwload all PAtch for Client and Man Maybe y need to Connect in the Right .exe like Main.exe Wink
Back to top Go down
https://crystalmubg.forum.st
InSaNeBM

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:33 am

The main was the problem for me...I got it fix thx. Next question i have is I am from the US and have voted do you get web shop points for voting? I have voted several times on all but no points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems   2 Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Problems-
Jump to: